Thursday, December 27, 2007

JOKES AND RIDDLES

Son: What’s a weapon?
Father: It’s something you fight with.
Son: Is Mom your weapon?


Giri: Teacher, would you scold someone for something he didn’t do?
Teacher: Of course not.
Giri: Well that’s good, because I didn’t do my homework.


A scientist invented a liquid that would dissolve anything it touched. However, he couldn’t sell the invention why?
There was nothing he could put the liquid in.


Where does afternoon always come before morning?
In the dictionary.


What loses its head every morning but gets it back at night?
A pillow.


What’s never used until it’s broken?
An egg.


I am something that is full of holes and yet can hold water. What am I?
A sponge.


What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness?
The temperature.


Teacher: Harry, I can hardly read your handwriting. You must learn to write more clearly.
Harry: What’s the use? If I wrote more clearly, you’d complain about my spelling.

No comments: